METechs Motorized Curtain Rods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poldim, Dec 7, 2010.

1. poldim

poldim

poldim, Dec 7, 2010
  2. poldim

znelbok

I have something very similar to this.

You can use C-bus to control it, but it is not meant to be done that way.

The wall mounted remote needs to be cut off and then you can use a lov voltage relay to simulate the button pushing.

These blinds do not have limits switches, but rather use a force/torque limit to stop. This does not work very well on mine at least and the motor was found on after being out all day.

Mine are quite noisy - but they were cheap as well - you get what you pay for.

My recomendation would be to not use these, but look for a 240VAC motor driven track and use a C-Bus blind controller.

Mick

znelbok, Dec 8, 2010
  3. poldim

poldim

Since my last post, I've found these: http://www.emtrolet.com/24bdt.htm

240 would not work for me as I am stateside. You can adjust the torque stop on the motor with a bolt on the end of the curtain.
    If the curtain works well and it is properly done, I would imagine that it is better to use the built in logic controller to control the curtains.
    At any rate, these seem to have better build and quality, I am now in the process of find a distributor here in the US.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
    poldim, Dec 19, 2010
  4. poldim

Basic

METechs Remote Control Electric Curtain

I bought three sets from them, my other friends had their shade rods, too. Once you get it up running and you will love them. Check assembly video in you tube . The new design motor after 2009 is very quiet and powerful. The motorized rod can be easy to integrate into any automation control system and controller. It takes three relay type inputs and share common and no external power needed. Four wire: OPEN, CLOSE, STOP, AND COM. The four wires are plug and play type RJ14 connection. Its remote also can be learn by most universal learning remote. It also can be controlled by programmable timer. Our family love them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    Basic, Mar 5, 2011
  5. poldim

Basic

Here is the control info:
    http://metechs.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=33&pos=v&chapter=80
    METechs CL200T curtain motor can be easily integrated into any automation control systems or controllers. It takes three relay (dry type) inputs and share common and no external power needed. Four wires: OPEN, CLOSE, STOP, and COM. The wire can be wired into telephone plug 6P4C RJ14 or RJ25 6P6C. The plug can be directly plugged into our motor manual port. Any controller with dry outputs can directly control the motors, or convert these outputs into relay type interfaces, and then control our motors.
    Its remote also can be learned by most universal learning remote and controllers. It is also can be directly code to some controller. Motor also accept 38KHz coded IR signal.
    [​IMG]

Basic, Nov 10, 2017
  6. poldim

Basic

CL200T and CL200BT motor can be controlled by most PLC and C-bus with relay contacts.

Basic, Nov 10, 2017
Ask a Question