Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ross, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Ross

Ross

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for 2007*

*terms and conditions apply
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for a socially responsible, minimum stress, non-addictive, environmentally conscious, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday (for the southern hemisphere), practised within the traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

Also a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Australia the great country it is today (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, beer preference, choice of computer platform, or sexual proclivity of the wishee.

Terms and Conditions
    By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the attached terms and conditions.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal,
    It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting,
    It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others,
    Is void where prohibited by law,
    Is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher,
    This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first,
    Warranty shall be limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
    Regards
    Ross
    Contracts Supervisor

Ross, Dec 19, 2006
  2. Ross

Conformist

Ross, you clearly have too much time on your hands ;)

Conformist, Dec 19, 2006
  3. Ross

ICS-GS

Right back at you Ross. To everyone else, the abridged version.

Have a safe and merry Christmas!

Grant

ICS-GS, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Ross

Richo

An oldie but a goodie :)

Best wishes to all the members of C-Bus Forums, it has been a great year for the forums and that all becuase of the great contributors. May you all have a great Christmas and be ready to do it all again next year.

Richo, Dec 19, 2006
  5. Ross

Phoneman

Christmas Wishes

And I would also like to offer my best wishes to all and sundry for the Festive Season.

There is no doubt the forum is a source of inspiration to many and with North America coming online next year, the future is very exciting for all involved in C-Bus.

I dream of the day when my four little children are not judged by the trade that they choose, the profession they pursue or the benefit they receive, but by the contribution that they can make to the C-Bus Community Forum.

Phoneman, Dec 19, 2006
  6. Ross

earthelectrical

yeah, a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to all of you from South Africa,i look forward to the new year and what technology it will bring!
    Thank you to all for your experiance and infomation you have shared, it has been a great help on my part, cheers:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2006
    earthelectrical, Dec 20, 2006
Ask a Question