Measuring and logging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam 6, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Adam 6

Adam 6

Hi can some one help me, I'm trying graph my readings from cmu unit. I don't have wiser but I have spectrum touch screen and a translink. Cheers adam

Adam 6, Mar 4, 2014
  2. Adam 6

bmerrick

Hi Adam,

The CTouch Spectrum supports power meters. Use Power Meter Manager in PICED to configure.

As for graphs, there appears no page template for Spectrum. I haven't tried myself on a Spectrum, but you should be able to import the page template for the CTC and then screen massage it down to the smaller LCD size by splitting the graph parts over perhaps 2 menu screens etc or doing away with some of the less important bits.

Find this under 'Add Template Contents' in the 'File' menu. In the file box it opens, go to the 'Pages' sub-directory and then CTC. Load up the 'Energy Display' which it will try to shrink for the Spectrum. As suggested, you will then need to massage to the correct screen size.

Look for the config notes for Power Meters in PICED.

Good Luck,

Brad

bmerrick, Mar 4, 2014
  3. Adam 6

Adam 6

Awesome cheers Brad

Adam 6, Mar 5, 2014
  4. Adam 6

bmerrick

Hi Adam,

No problems mate, hope you got somewhere.

I forgot to also mention that you can add individual Power Meters directly using the 'Place Tool' which is under the 'Component' menu and just choose 'Power Meter'. You need to have them set up first in 'Power Meter Manager' and the channels will then be in the drop down boxes.

Brad

bmerrick, Mar 6, 2014
Ask a Question