Measurement App?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Ingo, May 7, 2010.

1. Ingo

Ingo

After reading a few posts on the measurement app I started to think... How can I send a Measurement App message from Comfort to Cbus?

I am trying to send data from Comfort to CBus using application 228. I have a real value, 24.215, in Comfort that I want to make available to CBus.

1. Comfort confirms that I can send a message using any application.
    2. How do I now 'read' that value in PICED? Using getRealIBSystemIO seems to be the command to use but I struggle to get it going.

Ingo

Ingo, May 7, 2010
  2. Ingo

Newman

The first step would be to connect to the C-Bus network using the C-Bus Diagnostic Utility to determine if the commands being generated by the Comfort system on the measurement application are of the correct format.

The different C-Bus Applications have different message format definitions and I wouldn't be surprised if the Comfort doesn't support generating native Measurement Application messages, but is just transmitting Lighting Application messages on the Measurement Application.

If the Comfort is generating the Measurement Application messages properly, then it's just the logic side of things to sort out.

Newman, May 7, 2010
  3. Ingo

Ingo

You have a very good point there. Let me see if I can find some documentation on the measurement app to see what the differences are.

Ingo, May 7, 2010
Ask a Question