MARPA Matrix Selector LCD

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by zuiko, Dec 6, 2015.

1. zuiko

zuiko

Hi all,

My second topic about the CBUS installation I have inherited that I have not been able to reach the original installer yet. I am slowly coming to terms with the CBUS side but I have found some real problems on the MRA side too.

1. The Matrix Selector which is a deluxe version comes on with a reversed and upside down LCD display which is difficult to read. I'm not sure if the display has been configured this way to appear right way in a mirror but it is very faint and indistinct.

2. I have so far connected an ipod source to one of the RCA inputs which I have identified as DVD. I can hear this on all the various zones I try except on a branch coming off the Matrix Selector directly. This stack of 3 amps has 2 of them labelled Verandah and Living which power on with a blue light when the Matrix Selector is powered on. The third amp has its own power supply that pulses blue. The adaptor also has a green light that pulses.

The stack of 3 amps has all CBUS and green ethernet cables connected. But none of the speakers they apparently control work when the source is DVD which works in the other remote zones.

I'm concerned about the LCD reversal in the display and the third amp whose AC adapter seems broken.

Not being savvy with the real workings of the MRA system I can't diagnose it any further.

Any help is appreciated.

zuiko, Dec 6, 2015
Ask a Question