MARPA Changes....

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by amberelectrics, Sep 4, 2008.

1. amberelectrics

amberelectrics

Is it possible to have MARPA update the matrix switcher by only transmitting the changes rather than the entire setup?

Its just really slow and when making a few minor alterations its a bit annoying.

amberelectrics, Sep 4, 2008
  2. amberelectrics

Richo

It's technically possible, but the software doesn't support that at this time.

Richo, Sep 4, 2008
  3. amberelectrics

amberelectrics

Oky doky. So is it likely or is Marpa not a hot bed of development activity compared with Toolkit or PICED? :)

amberelectrics, Sep 5, 2008
  4. amberelectrics

Richo

I no longer work for Clipsal so I'm not privvy to the development schedule, but I wouldn't be holding my breath. It is a fair amount of technical work involved and there are a hell of lot of other more pressing features that people are yelling for (across all products).

Richo, Sep 6, 2008
  5. amberelectrics

amberelectrics

Its not exactly a show stopper, just a bit boring. Need to drink more tea......

amberelectrics, Sep 7, 2008
Ask a Question