Manual override of schedules in schedule plus

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by ashwix, Oct 21, 2008.

1. ashwix

ashwix

Hi Guys !!

I am doing a project in which certain circuits in a building need to be switched off everyday at 8 pm. I'm using schedule plus to schedule these on a daily basis.

Whenever there is an event or a party, they need the lights to be on till 12. How can i temporary disable the schedules running in schedule plus to keep the lights on whenever required ??

Thanks.

ashwix, Oct 21, 2008
  2. ashwix

______.

Make a button that enables/disables the schedules. The they can stop it running when ever they want to.
    Otherwise Schudule plus also has a calandar and you can chage the "Day Type" which affects how the Schedules works. You can make a schedule work on all day types or only on certin day types. So you could create a party/event schedule (which only runs on party/event day type) then they just have to chage the day type in the calandar to party/event type. Remember to make the other schedules not run on the party/event day type.

Hope this helps

______., Oct 21, 2008
Ask a Question