Lost network modules

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by joseluise68, Mar 29, 2015.

1. joseluise68

joseluise68

hi all:
    I have a home network with several modules including 5512 that worked well for a long tiempo.After a voltage drop one of the modules 5512 remained literally blocked some exits and other OFF ON
    When trying to communicate through the PC, I listed all the modules, but that do not.
    Removing it from the network and tried to communicate directly with me and is displayed without serial number.
    When I try load the serial number I get the message not to able to make a transfer.
    Can someone help me or tell me how to reset back to zero, because it gives me the impression as they had closed access to reschedule.
    The tensions of the power supply and the medi think are OK

joseluise68, Mar 29, 2015
  2. joseluise68

DarylMc

The relay sounds likely to be faulty.

When testing on it's own don't forget you will need a PC interface, CBus power supply, network burden and active system clock.
    Burden and clock can be activated manually and you should find easily on Google.

DarylMc, Mar 29, 2015
  3. joseluise68

joseluise68

Sorry for my ignorance, but how to do to activate the load and the clock manually if through the pc will not let me access to the relay?

joseluise68, Mar 29, 2015
  4. joseluise68

DarylMc

DarylMc, Mar 29, 2015
Ask a Question