Looking to for US wireless plugin modules

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by CABrouwes, Jan 14, 2013.

1. CABrouwes

CABrouwes

It seems that Schneider has discontinued the sales of wireless plugin modules in the US. I am looking to buy dimmer and relay modules. If you have any for sales, please contact me.

CABrouwes, Jan 14, 2013
  2. CABrouwes

DonB

US and Wireless

You are correct, Schneider Electric in the US have discontinued the Wireless product. C-Bus Wired however is not effected.

Due to voltage, UL, FCC requirements and the fact it used 916Mhz the US Wireless was specifically for that Market and not something held in any other region.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may of caused you, have you been in contact with the US office to check if they can assist with some sort work around?

DonB, Jan 22, 2013
  3. CABrouwes

CABrouwes

Confirmed and confusing

Thanks for your message. I received the same information from Schneider USA.
    Interestingly, the company is now introducing a completely different solution that includes zigbee based plugin modules, wireless thermostat and power metering devices. It is however not compatible with C-bus. To make the situation even more confusing they have branded the line of product Wiser !

http://products.schneider-electric....-system/wiser-home-energy-management-system1/

CABrouwes, Feb 1, 2013
Ask a Question