Longevity of C-Bus Wireless

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by jboer, Apr 18, 2017.

1. jboer

jboer

Hey All,

I have a client who is wanting to expand their C-Bus wireless system. I have a few other options and so just based on that I have heard mentioned here a couple of times that it is going to be discontinued shortly. Is it worth looking at other options or is it still going to be around for a while? Has anyone heard anything?

Thanks!

jboer, Apr 18, 2017
  2. jboer

NickD Moderator

I'm pretty sure that everything except the plug adaptors, gateway, and remotes was discontinued some time ago.

The rest should still be available though.

Nick

NickD, Apr 26, 2017
  3. jboer

jboer

Hey Nic,

Thanks for that info, basically are looking at putting a heap of the plugs on various things. Was thinking that if the rest were discontinued then they wouldn't be too far behind.

jboer, Apr 30, 2017
  4. jboer

NickD Moderator

The plug adaptors and gateway were the most popular items in the range, probably for the same reason you want them (and the same reason I have them), which is why they were retained when the rest of the range was dropped and as far as I know there is no plan to drop them.

Nick

NickD, May 1, 2017
Ask a Question