Logicnot running on Wiser

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by impact, Mar 10, 2015.

1. impact

impact

I had a few great days writing some logic and uploading it to wiser - was really enjoying back on this after not doing anything for a few years.

But have struggled this week. I have wrote the simplest piece of logic - where if a group is turned on, the logic turns on a light or when a button is pressed on a wall switch a group goes on, I set a light to go on, and turn that group off.

The logic works in picked, I watch the log, I can see the on off of the groups - it all works perfectly.

When I upload it to the wiser, its sent successful, and while watching the log I can see the same group names are triggered - but none of the logic gets executed.

Am I missing something - is there a switch somewhere that I have accidentally hit that says don't upload or don't run logic on the wiser ?

impact, Mar 10, 2015
  2. impact

Ashley

Are you using the wiser as a CNI with toolkit or the diagnositc utility at the same time? When connected as a CNI all wiser functions including logic are disabled.

Ashley, Mar 10, 2015
  3. impact

impact

Embarrassingly, Yes I was actually connected to wiser as CNI. Makes perfect sense. Explains why I could see in the past it was 'intermittently' working too when I was not connected.

I am a dumb one!!!! Now I cant wait to finish work, get home, and resolve it all !!!

Thankyou for the quick response!

impact, Mar 11, 2015
  4. impact

Robbo_VIC

good to see you got it solved. Also another note: while you are writing logic then sending it to a Wiser, make sure to wait 4-5 minutes to ensure the logic engine is running. The first few times i played with logic i was pulling my hair out. turned out i was being too impatient.

Robbo_VIC, Mar 12, 2015
Ask a Question