LOGIC example for commercial !

Discussion in 'Pascal Logic Code Examples' started by Phil.H, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Phil.H

Phil.H

Have attached an archive of PAC program put together to illustrate some concepts relevant to a typical commercial lighting design.

Remember this project and example code is for training purposes only. This program has not be implemented or tested on an actual C-Bus installation.

Putting some finishing touches on another program that illustrates other automation features like random times / timing, serial RS232 controls of popular AV amps etc. Darren wants me to put 14Kg of comments in each module :) {This program is also included in the zip file attached by Dunc...}

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2006
    Phil.H, Dec 30, 2005
  2. Phil.H

richy

Hi,

Just wondering if that other program is ready ... ?

richy, Jan 23, 2006
  3. Phil.H

Phil.H

Other Program

The "other" program I referred to is actually included in the .zip attachment in the original post.

That second program (pac06nsw.cta) has examples of random times, RS232 controls etc. There is some good news on the serial control side for the Onkyo/Integra amp. I finally got the opportunity to test some more and have worked out how to properly receive the messages back from the amp. During this process I got some code from Darren for a really handy utility that writes all serial presented to the serial port to the PICED log. This would have alleviated a lot of the time I took to work out EOF is actually ASCII control code (decimal) 26. Then it would have helped if I used #26 to read the serial port into the necessary string variable :rolleyes:

Anyway got there nun the less.

As soon as I get five minutes will put a new file on this section of the forum that illustrates two way control for the Integra and Darren's serial read utility program. :)

Stay tuned...

Phil.H, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Phil.H

pspeirs

Hey All,
    I know this is a OLD thread but is the code available as standalone. I don't have a PAC, I do have a CTC to run it on however.

Cheers,
    Paul

pspeirs, Apr 4, 2015
  5. Phil.H

Ashley

You can convert these from a PAC to Touch Screen easily enough.

Open PICED and select Import Project Achive. Click NEXT.
    Select one of the archive files (.cta). Click NEXT.
    Select and where you want the new project saved and click NEXT.
    CLick NEXT again to copy the newly created tag file to CGATE.
    Click FINISH.
    You will get a Open Dialog for the newly created project. When you open it the project details will be displayed and you can change PAC to whatever touch screen you have.

You can just play around with it in PICED also if you want to.

Ashley, Apr 5, 2015
Ask a Question