Load monitor

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by JasonCox, Oct 10, 2005.

1. JasonCox

JasonCox

I am using the Load Monitor on the colour touchscreen for some important c-bus levels. I find that the levels are saved from the laptop before the project is transfered ok. When I try to test if it is working on the colour touchscreen by changing the c-bus levels and resetting the unit, The levels come back as they were when the project was uploaded.

How can I make the colour touch screen save the levels?

I have tried putting a button in for the load monitor and it says that the levels should be saved and I have even tried ticking Auto update (which doesn't get saved on a reset or upload) but to no luck :(

JasonCox, Oct 10, 2005
  2. JasonCox

Darren Senior Member

It only saves the levels every few minutes, otherwise it would be continually writing to disk as levels change. Try changing the levels, wait for 5 minutes and then reset the unit.

Darren, Oct 17, 2005
  3. JasonCox

JasonCox

Ahhh, thanks for that Darren, I am not usually patient enough to wait 5 minutes while testing :D

JasonCox, Oct 18, 2005
Ask a Question