Load monitor groups not appearing

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by JasonCox, Feb 9, 2006.

1. JasonCox

JasonCox

I have a multi colour touchscreen job that I just recently revisited and added some more code and pages to the project. When I went into the load monitor to mark some new c-bus groups to be saved, almost ALL of the groups had dissapeared!

I checked the other touchscreen project and the same had happened - although most had dissapeared, different ones had gone from the 1st project.

I have tried refreshing the list, but I can only get a very small amount of groups to appear in the list.

I had upgraded from v3.3 to 3.4 in the meantime - maybe something to do with it?

The project is a big one, with over 100 system IO, 300 C-bus groups and 2,500 lines of code. Any ideas?
    :confused:

JasonCox, Feb 9, 2006
  2. JasonCox

richy

Sorry

I hate to say it:-

Similar thing happened to my R&D project ... no solution ...

A wise man once said,

Backup - Backup - Backup ...

richy, Feb 10, 2006
  3. JasonCox

Darren Senior Member

I haven't heard of this happening before. We will see if we can make it happen to get a better understanding of what is going on.

Darren, Feb 12, 2006
  4. JasonCox

Darren Senior Member

The Load Monitor only lists group addresses which are directly used by your project. This includes groups controlled by buttons on a page, groups controlled by Schedules and groups in Scenes which are controlled by a button on a page or by Schedules.

What isn't included is group addresses used by Scenes which aren't directly controlled by your project (even though they are part of your project) or groups controlled by logic.

This behaviour did change between V3.2 and V3.4. Previously, groups controlled by logic were included in the list, but the side effect of this was that the logic engine had to be stopped each time the Load Monitor form was opened.

We will look at whether this can be improved somehow.

Darren, Feb 13, 2006
  5. JasonCox

JasonCox

I quess that creating a 'dummy' page would fix this problem?

You are right, it worked fine before but I have since upgraded.

BTW - Can't wait for the new release (fix) - no more angry customers :)

JasonCox, Feb 21, 2006
Ask a Question