Lights Turn on By Themselves

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Lachie, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Lachie

Lachie

Hi All,

I currently have a job at the moment where it is Dali/Cbus. I have it all programmed up and working but now Im finding that lights are randomly turning themselves on. When I look at the data log in cbus it seems that the originating switch that are turning these lights on are EDLTS but the lights they are turning on are in fact not even programmed into that EDLT. Also when the lights are turning on by themselves they aren't registering with the switches. So all the switches are saying the lights are off when in fact all the lights are on.

I have Tried Disconnecting the M1 as I have found that, that sometimes has had some problems with it. Resetting all EDLT back to factory setting and adding them back in.

Any more ideas

Cheers

Lachie, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Lachie

Graham Lamb

Hi
    In DALI gatway uncheck status correction for dali 1, and do the same for dali 2.

Graham Lamb, Feb 21, 2022
  3. Lachie

Lachie

I have uncheck the status correction for both Dali 1 and 2 and it still manages to do it

Lachie, Feb 21, 2022
Ask a Question