Lights not turning off

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Paul_Fro, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Paul_Fro

Paul_Fro

Hi,
    I have a simple dimmer & relay set up 5 8 channel dimmers & 2 12 channel relays. 4 have power. Only interface is to a NESS M1 alarm panel. After 10 years of service, I am now experiencing issues: Wall switches are not as responsive (need to press firmly for them to activate), randomly some lights stay on even though the switch indicates they are off. Eventually, several hours later, they will turn off. Also, some lights may require 2, 3 or 4 presses of the switch to respond. I have noticed that the communication LED on one of the relays flickers which I believe indicates an issue with that relay. However, even though I disconnect it from the network, lights on the other rails still do not respond and stay on while other lights do respond.
    I've tried disconnecting the M1 (leaving it disconnected for several hours) however the issue persists.

Any Ideals?

Regards - Paul Fro

Paul_Fro, Mar 8, 2018
  2. Paul_Fro

Ashley

Check the bus voltage. Most likely cause is a power supply in one of the units has failed.

Ashley, Mar 8, 2018
Ask a Question