Lights are ON after power restore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Koh, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Koh

Koh

I facing a problem that the light and aircon are automatic ON after power restore. May I know how to disable it? Due to i always not at home, sometimes the aircon and light will on few days. I did try to disable it through cbus toolkit but unsuccessful. I click on NC inside the relay and save it. However, it does not work. May I know any ideas about this? I need your help please. And after I change it to NC, the switch will blinking and computer cannot read the cbus. I need to OFF power and ON back, the system back to normal but the lights are ON too. Any ideas about this and how to solve it? Thanks in advance

Koh, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Koh

Conformist

Happy to help
    Can you please provide more information about what devices are on your system? Do you know what the air conditioner is physically connected to in C-Bus?

Conformist, Dec 27, 2021
  3. Koh

Koh

12-channel relay and I know the air con and water heater wire as there are extra contactor for it

Koh, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Koh

Conformist

On the 'recovery' tab in Toolkit for the 12 ch relay, set the channels controlling devices you wish to return to 'off' as illustrated below. In this example, I've set channels 2 & 3 to return in the off state.

upload_2021-12-29_8-57-15.png

Conformist, Dec 28, 2021
  5. Koh

Koh

Tried. 1 relay working but another one cannot. I think 2nd relay got problem, it cannot save the setting, it go back to previous setting while I OFF and ON back the power. However, thanks for help.

Koh, Dec 29, 2021
Ask a Question