Light level broadcast Multi Sensor

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Thomas, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Thomas

Thomas

I am wondering if there is anybody who has played around with the Multi Sensors' light level broadcasting function?
    This works very well, there is just one detail I am trying to achieve without success.
    This relates to the reported percentage that is being broadcast by the sensor. It appears to be a percentage of the maximum detectacble value (4717 lux). As the group to which this value is reported has to be one of the bank switch groups (so it seems), I was hoping that by narrowing down the switching point on the sliders, that this would then result in a percentage calculation based on that narrower range.
    But it turns out that whatever the sliders are set to, the reported percentage is always based on the full detection range.

If anyone knows how to change this, or if it is possible at all, I would appreciate your feedback.

Thomas, Aug 12, 2008
  2. Thomas

Newman

The broadcasting of the light level always transmits the level as a percentage of full scale.
    For 1.9.00 Multisensors the scaling is from 0 - 4717 lux as you observe.
    For 2.0.00 Multisensors the scaling is from 0 - 2550 lux.

Newman, Aug 13, 2008
Ask a Question