Light controls

Discussion in 'Standard Products' started by Preshan naidoo, May 12, 2022.

1. Preshan naidoo

Preshan naidoo

C bus

Preshan naidoo, May 12, 2022
  2. Preshan naidoo

Preshan naidoo

Good day. I having issues with the c bus automation system. I am still new it.if someone could assist me.it will be greatly appreciated.issues is whenever there's load shedding and the power is back everything turns on besides the lights which is controlled via.the c bus system. It takes an hour or more just for the automation lights to switch on after the council supply Is switched on. If someone could advice me please.Thank you

Preshan naidoo, May 12, 2022
  3. Preshan naidoo

Ashley

Not sure what you mean by this. Cbus systems take about 5 seconds to restart after a power failure recovery. By default, all output units will recover in the OFF state (this can be changed for each unit). If the lights come on automatically after an hour or so there is probably some schedule or programming in the system somewhere that is doing this.

Seems to me the simplest solution is just to create a scene that will turn on all the required lights on a spare switch, and get someone to press the switch after the power restores. If you had a logic unit on the network somewhere you could automate this.

Ashley, May 13, 2022
Ask a Question