Latest Go-To LED downlight

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by 71monaro, Aug 18, 2021.

1. 71monaro

71monaro

I know this has been discussed over and over for probably more than a decade. But not in a recent post, with brand/models. Considering the issues with LED dimming on Cbus dimmers and discharges when off, I wish to get an update on what is the latest Go-To 240v LED Downlight? 10 years ago it was the Pierlite Starburst that was best in class if you had a few on a circuit, but not perfect. Every year there has been new models and (hopefully) improvements. So what is the current those installing everyday find give the best/most stable performance?

71monaro, Aug 18, 2021
    1. Advertisements

2. 71monaro

Conformist

I've been using the Voltex Monaco 9W or about 15 months after my previous 'go to' (Haneco Viva110 multi) stopped playing ball. Haneco changed some aspect the driver and this introduced flickering at certain dimmed level. Still need a load correction device when using only one Monaco on a dimmer channel but have been using the Diginet version as it's about 30% cheaper than the Clipsal one.

Conformist, Aug 18, 2021
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question