Larger C Touch Screen

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by ColinCamSmith, Jan 3, 2016.

1. ColinCamSmith

ColinCamSmith

Morning All,

I am working with a visually impaired person who would like a larger screen (around 10" like her tablet).

Has anyone been able to source a touchscreen unit of that size on which you can install PICED and increase the size of the current layout to fill the screen?

Before you think - increase the button size etc. - this would significantly increase the number of pages which may defeat the purpose of the request.

Regards,

Colin

ColinCamSmith, Jan 3, 2016
  2. ColinCamSmith

Ashley

There is no 10" touch screen that supports PICED.

You could run homegate on a pc and connect any size screen you like. I'm not really sure how well homegate supports touch though. You can download it and run it in demo mode for evaluation.

Alternately there are third party options like Push controls that will connect to CBus (and lots of other things) that run on Apple and Android tablets and have similar visual capabilities.

Ashley, Jan 3, 2016
  3. ColinCamSmith

abg

I have HomeGate running on (two) Dell Inspiron Model 20 touch screens and it works extremely well.

abg, Jan 4, 2016
Ask a Question