Issues with L5512RVF

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by pspeirs, Dec 11, 2020.

1. pspeirs

pspeirs

Hi All,

I'm seeing an issue with a 12 Relay unit I recently purchased. In power up, outputs 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 switch on. This happens regardless of whether the comms cable is plugged in. Otherwise the unit appears to work fine. I can even control the outputs that turn on after power up. Unit is running firmware 1.3.0.

I've defaulted the unit, there are no groups assigned to those outputs so I don't see that there is a programming issue.

Regards,
    Paul

pspeirs, Dec 11, 2020
  2. pspeirs

Ashley

Have you checked the Recovery Tab to make sure these channels are set to ON?

Ashley, Dec 11, 2020
  3. pspeirs

Wonkey

When you defaulted the unit did you save the configuration to the physical unit?

Wonkey, Dec 11, 2020
  4. pspeirs

pspeirs

Sorry for the late reply, it's been hectic. I haven't had a chance to fully investigate, I've pulled the unit out for the time being, will look at it as soon as I have some more time. But yes, Recovery tab has all on, and configuration was saved to the unit.

pspeirs, Dec 17, 2020
Ask a Question