Issue with 8 Channel Dimmer Pack

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by cjsparks, Jun 20, 2009.

1. cjsparks

cjsparks

Hi, I've just installed a Cbus System that consists of a 8 Channel Dimmer Pack, a Bus coupler, a mono Touch screen, a PIR and a 4 Channel Relay.

The touch screen controls the dimming of 6 Channels and controls opening and closing of the velux windows and blinds. The Bus coupler controls 2 channels of lighting along with a PIR.

The issue I have is that I left site with everything working as it should and now all of a sudden 4 of the channels dont work. They work via the button on the front of the dimmer pack but won't respond through my laptop, the touch screen or the bus coupler.

The channels seem to come and go, as if I reset the system and power off some come back and different ones go and then sometimes it works fine.

Any ideas? I've attached the project files.

Thanks

Attached Files:

cjsparks, Jun 20, 2009
  2. cjsparks

Darpa

First thing to look at, as always, would be the network itself, like burdens, voltage, etc

Darpa, Jun 21, 2009
  3. cjsparks

cjsparks

Well the networks setup with a software burden on the dimmer pack and voltage is sitting at between 29v and 32v.

cjsparks, Jul 3, 2009
Ask a Question