Is there repair service for CTC's in UK?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by 2SC, Nov 23, 2012.

1. 2SC

2SC

In a home installation, a Color Touch screen was broken down after 3 years of stable operation.
    The screen is blank as it is not power connected but I checked power supply and is OK).
    The CTC can be found by toolkit when I scan the network however I couldn't connect directly to CTC in Piced to retrieve the project.
    Although I will try again to connect to it, it is obvious that I can not repair it myself, so I was wondering if there is a repair center in UK, and if anyone could give me contact details.
    The CTC is sold almost 3.500 euros in UK so it worth a try to fix it.

2SC, Nov 23, 2012
  2. 2SC

Roosta

Hello..

How did you check powersupply? I would suggest getting another powersupply and connect it to the screen and see if it fires up..

Wuth regard to repair If the above doesnt work I would suggest getting in contact with your CBUS sales representative.. They should be able to help..

Cheers..

Roosta, Nov 23, 2012
  3. 2SC

2SC

The power supply has an output of 4,64 V, when the CTC asks for 5,3V

Is this the problem? Unfortunately I do not have a spare power supply

2SC, Nov 24, 2012
  4. 2SC

Roosta

Yer i would definately go and be looking to buy or borrow a known working powersupply and test the screen out on the new powersupply..

Cheers..

Roosta, Nov 25, 2012
Ask a Question