Is there a place to tender for the services of a senior coding expert ?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by tobex, Nov 7, 2010.

1. tobex

tobex

In conjunction with myself who will provide technical onsite information and interpret from Client > Installer and Installer > Client I wanted to engage the services of a senior software coder.

The main reason is that I am going to be in Germany for several months and I want a second person to engage with the client.

I will be providing a 5500CN and Teamviewer over high speed cable. The client has recently acquired 5500CT (wall version) and 5500CTDL2 (desk version) and may have some ongoing design concepts for the lighting.

The site has currently about 95 modules including wall switches and version 1 dimmers. I will be migrating Cbus2tag over to toolkit soon and reconfiguring the modules and perhaps replacing 3 x 4 channel relay with 1 x 12 channel relay etc.

The client also needs Neo or Saturn wall switches as part of a gradual overhaul. It may end up being Saturn because of those cool buttons.

How do I find someone who is really into PICED / Logic and schedules etc ?

Willing to cover the cost of one consultation in person. The rest can be done over the internet as needed.

tobex, Nov 7, 2010
Ask a Question