irrigation on wiser?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by curiouser, Sep 26, 2009.

1. curiouser

curiouser

Can someone confirm that the full irrigation control functionality is available on Wiser? It seems likely, but the documentation is all kind of minimal (especially for irrigation control, unless I'm missing something). I'm hoping to actually have a Wiser to try out "within a couple of months", but in the meantime I need to make some decisions about irrigation control...

thanks.

curiouser, Sep 26, 2009
  2. curiouser

filpee

filpee, Sep 28, 2009
  3. curiouser

Ashley

In the PICED help file under unit differences it does say NO under Wiser and Irrigation control and the lack of any widget would certainly confirm that. I'm sure it will appear in the fullness of time though :)

Ashley, Sep 28, 2009
  4. curiouser

Darren Senior Member

It is not on the short-term road map for Wiser. It is hard to know when this will be done, as there are many other features being worked on.

Darren, Sep 28, 2009
  5. curiouser

arrikhan

Am interested to know if there are new features being planned for the Wiser family?

BenC

arrikhan, Jan 25, 2016
Ask a Question