IR Codes for Video Projector

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Wilko, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Wilko

Wilko

I need to control a Hitachi CPX-990 Video Projector with an IR emitter. The only video projector codes in the Circa software are for Sanyo CXHS.

Unfortunately this is "one of those jobs", and the projectors are already installed (by others) recessed into a high ceiling. This makes experimentation very inconvenient! Can anyone tell me if the Sanyo codes are common to any other projectors, OR are codes available anywhere for the Hitachi?

Wilko, Oct 20, 2004
  2. Wilko

Frank Mc Alinden

Hi Peter
    I might be wrong here but any Hitachi ir codes i have played with are nec format which is completely different to the Sony Format.....If you run into a dead end in search for codes you could post your remote to me and i will learn them for you and email the file back if you wish...
    HTH
    Frank

Frank Mc Alinden, Oct 20, 2004
  3. Wilko

Colin Smith

Hitachi IR Codes

Not sure if these are any help.
    These are codes for Hitachi remotes.
    The remotes have there own product numbers so knowing the unit is a Hitachi CPX-990 does not really help.

(If I have done this right there should be a file attached to this post called Hitachi.zip)

Colin Smith

Attached Files:

Colin Smith, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Wilko

Wilko

Sorted

Thanks for the help guys. The only problem I have is, even when I get hold of codes I don't know what do do with them to get them into Circa! I'll start reading help files at some point. :)
    Rather than goad anyone into giving me a tutorial, I thought I might just contact my local rep to see if he had an IR reader - he's sending it down to me this week.

Wilko, Oct 21, 2004
Ask a Question