Integration with Pronto TSU9400 and Wiser control

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by hashim_a, Oct 18, 2009.

1. hashim_a

hashim_a

Currently we are doing a project with C Bus which needs integration with Pronto TSU 9400. The unit has a wireless connectivity. We are providing wiser control to have a wireless connection with Pronto. Does anyone know how to integrate it with Pronto. If any one has a sample project please provide us so that we can edit it. Do we have to put any additional component to make the system work?

hashim_a, Oct 18, 2009
  2. hashim_a

kjayakumar

I assume that what you are trying to do is to display the Wiser user interface on the Pronto-remote. If the TSU9400 can run Adobe Flash 9 and above as a browser plugin then you should be able to navigate to the Wiser URL, for example, http://192.168.2.1 and you should then see the user interface. If it supports Adoble FlashLite 3.1 and above, then there is a possibility that the Wiser Mobile Phone application (intended for Symbian phones/mobile devices like Nokia N95, E61, etc) might work. If the Pronto doesn't support either of these things (which is what I suspect), then I think you are stuck without a solution.

kjayakumar, Oct 19, 2009
  3. hashim_a

nickrusanov

i think you can use one of the drivers, available around. none of them will use Wiser as Wiser. They will use Wiser as TCP/IP interface info C-Bus.

1. One option - you will need 1 Wiser (or 5500CN) per Pronto unit
    2. Second option - there is a driver for Pronto through C-Gate. You will need a computer with C-Gate (and any kind of interface into C-Bus), which can work as router for your Prontos

nickrusanov, Oct 21, 2009
  4. hashim_a

7iron

There's a Pronto Script available http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4677

7iron, Oct 21, 2009
  5. hashim_a

hashim_a

Does any one have a sample prontoscript available with either through Wiser or throught Pronto serial extender (RFX9600) ?.

hashim_a, Oct 22, 2009
Ask a Question