Integration solution for air conditioner dampers

Discussion in 'Third-Party Solutions' started by Conformist, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Conformist

Conformist

Hi guys

For anyone who uses C-Bus to control air conditioner damper motors, we at Goodwood Electronics are about to provide a much simpler solution. If you've been using the 8 channel ELV relay unit (as i have personally) to switch the damper motors, you'll know how rime consuming it can be to break-out the individual wires for each zone on the ribbon cable with the RJ12 connectors. Our solution will enable you to plug the RJ12 connector for each zone, directly into the relay unit. There's also a connection for the 24v ac on the board with the common already looped to each relay. We expect to be selling these (the relay unit with the board already installed) through our online store shortly.

I've posted a couple of images below of the unit before installation and then one of it installed..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keen to know your thoughts on this time-saving solution.

I'll add more details on our web site http://goodwoodelectronics.com.au as we get closer.

Oh, and thanks for supporting the C-Bus junction box too (https://shop.goodwoodelectronics.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/c-bus-automation-junction-box).
    Had some great sales and feedback on those too.

Cheers

Chris Morris
    Goodwood Electronics

Conformist, Apr 4, 2019
    Ambro, Damaxx and Mr Mark like this.
  2. Conformist

znelbok

Personally, I have never used one of these to control dampers, but I think what you have done is looks great.

Its things like this that make all the difference and make a job look more "professional" and you leave the job with a good feeling

znelbok, Apr 9, 2019
    Conformist likes this.
Ask a Question