Integration 3 C-bus network and 8 Dali network Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zip_cool, Sep 19, 2008.

1. zip_cool

zip_cool

Hi all, i have a project that we devide to 3 C-Bus Network. Each network are seperately by a network bridge ( so there is to 5500NB) the topology of the network is
    5500CN-->Local Network(254) --->5500NB---> Network 2 (253)--->5500NB ---> Network 3(252)
    i have attach the File.

each network are connect to arround 6 Dali network using 3 Dali GateWay. the sum of dali network in this project are 48 Network.

and so on..

the problem actually are here.. when in time around 6.30PM there is some light like to turn off automatically ( Both lighting and Dali Application).. especially in the network 2 (253) . the wierd is in this project we don't have clock module ( for timer or Scheduling). only some movement sensor.

look like the error is the GA address in network 3 are go accross the Network 2. why i say like that, because in that time ussually the light in network 3 are turn off all. yeah the Group address are same, but it's in different network, why it can conflict??

Attached Files:

zip_cool, Sep 19, 2008
  2. zip_cool

exsolter

Network Bridge

Hello Zip Cool

In your network bridges do you have the connection tabs set to all applications & send to adjacent networks.

As this will send any group to the next network, so any thing with the same group address will switch on or off

eg picture

Check the bridges for settings

Kevin
    ________
    Virago

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    exsolter, Sep 19, 2008
  3. zip_cool

zip_cool

thanks exsolter.. ur re right.. the probelm are from there. i forgot to uncheck the send to adjacent network. so that the message it send through each network. yeah.. it's a little mistake which create a big problem.. hahaha... what a little fatal error since in each network we have the sama GA..

Thanks..

zip_cool, Sep 22, 2008
Ask a Question