Indoor Occupancy Sensor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1JL, Aug 30, 2005.

1. 1JL

1JL

Hi folks, I'm looking for a bit of help please. I have 2 standard indoor occupancy sensors I installed on a network but i can't get the led to light up. Toolkit acknowledges that they are on the network and there are 2 switches after the sensors on the network are working. The led on one did come on for a wee bit but then went off. I have tested a multi sensor in their place and it works no problem. Both sensors are from the same batch......do you think they are fault sensors or is there any other reason for it behaving this way???? thanx in advance.

1JL, Aug 30, 2005
  2. 1JL

Newman

Do they actually work? If you assign a group address to the PIR functions does the PIR actually work, i.e. run timers, turn on and off groups etc?

Given that you said you tried a Multisensor and it worked fine I gather that you are referring to the 5753L indoor 360 degree sensor?

Newman, Aug 30, 2005
  3. 1JL

rhamer

Try adjusting the light level adjustment under the front cover.

I think thay come turned all the way to one end.

I had a simmilar problem with 4 brand new ones.

Rohan

rhamer, Aug 30, 2005
Ask a Question