Ideas for hiding Temperature Sensors

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Ks04, May 3, 2020.

1. Ks04

Ks04

Hey There,

I'm looking to steal some ideas for where you hide your indoor temperature sensors. I'm using the Saturn Zen switchplates around the house and would love to find a way to discretely hide a probe that's connected to a 5100DTSP rather than adding a mishmash box - how are you doing this?

For context - I'm currently moving my HVAC across to C-Bus (slowly the house is becoming integrated). I've got myself a 5100DTSP and planning to use one of the channels for the inside temperature and will borrow some code to run of the PAC to turn the heating on/off.

Thx

Ks04, May 3, 2020
  2. Ks04

chromus

I just drilled a hole in the ceiling to match the sensor diameter with a snug fit. The disappear pretty much after a few days u just don’t see them. If ur desperate u could paint them to match the ceiling colour.

chromus, May 4, 2020
  3. Ks04

Wonkey

Mine sit just behind the curtains. Small hole again though the plasterboard for the cable and secured parallel to the wall.

Wonkey, May 6, 2020
Ask a Question