Hunting for unwanted CTC1, CTC2 ans CTC3 units

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Trevor, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Trevor

Trevor

Hi All,
    You may or may not be aware that the CTC1, 2 and 3's can still be reapaired, this now being done by Arbor Australia. We do though have a limited amount of spare parts to keep these going, some of the internal IC's (mainly BGA's) that fail are no longer available. If a unit has one of these fail it may need to be scraped, I am trying to keep them going as long as possible but can't do much if I can't get the parts. If anyone out there has a unit that they no longer require, I can give it a very good home, even if it's not working there my be parts that can be salvaged for other repairs.

regards
    Trevor Callaghan
    Arbor Australia
    Unit 1, 72 Bayfield Rd
    Bayswater North VIC 3153
    trevorc@arboraust.com

Trevor, Dec 9, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Trevor

MichaelD

Are you still looking for these? I have 8 SLC5080CTC2 that I believe are still working, but they don't have PSUs

MichaelD, Oct 11, 2019
    1. Advertisements

3. Trevor

Trevor

Hi Michael,
    Yes I am, pethaps we can talk about what you want for them. Send me an email at trevorc@arboraust.com

Trevor, Oct 11, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question