How to use a single button to toggle and dim?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by jago, May 19, 2007.

1. jago

jago

Hey guys,

I'm really new to this, and I'm currently programming my wireless switches through the wireless gateway. I've pretty much finished everything, except one problem... using a single button on a wireless saturn to turn my balcony on/off. That part works fine - but I want to be able to hold the button to ramp the light up and down. I can't for the life of me work it out. I'm using the latest ToolKit. I've worked out scenes, etc... but what do I put in the "Key Functions" section, what do I put in Short Press, Short Release, Long Press, Long Release, Double Press? At the moment I have "Toggle" in Short Press - and nothing else. I've mucked around with other options but just can't do it! I know this is basic, but how do I do it?

Also, at my front door, I have a saturn wireless with an "Off" scene button for the front door area... that works fine, but can I have a double press as a "Master Off" button? I've got a scene saved in the switch to set every group address to 0%... but I'm having trouble putting the scene under "Double Press" - any advice there?

Thanks!!!!

Damien.

jago, May 19, 2007
  2. jago

PSC

If you use the 'Toggle Dim Dn Cycle' function it will perform as required.

PSC, May 19, 2007
  3. jago

theboyg

Could you elaborate a little further ?

Im interested in having a "double click" or secondary feature - there just isnt enough space on the DLTs for everything...

theboyg, May 29, 2007
  4. jago

PSC

I was referring to the 'dim' function and not the double click.

Currently the firmware in the DLT's and other wired products does not support the double click function.

PSC, May 30, 2007
Ask a Question