HomeGate-ServerX-IP Camera

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Nikos, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Nikos

Nikos

Hi. I 'm running a Homegate project and I have an IP camera attached to the network. Although I'm able to see the camera through an HTML component(not with the camera IP wizard), I can not see anything when using the homegate from another PC with serverX. I guess some of you have already done that with success, so where have I gone wrong?

Thank you for your time.

Nikos, Feb 16, 2007
  2. Nikos

Darren Senior Member

If you look in the FAQ topic titled "Using Web Cams", it gives the advantages of using a Web Cam Image over using an HTML Component to display a web cam. One of the advantages is that it works with ServerX, whereas the HTML one doesn't.

Darren, Feb 19, 2007
  3. Nikos

Nikos

Thank you Darren.
    You are right :eek: . The question I posted is answered by the FAQ topic of Homegate help. And although I couldn't "see" the camera using the Web cam image component at first I'll give it another try before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2007
    Nikos, Feb 20, 2007
Ask a Question