HomeGate Minder Pro II - Integration

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by louis, Apr 1, 2007.

1. louis

louis

Hi all

From Searching for this, I saw that this has not come up for a while. (2004)

Home gate is a nice application for dotting control around - and nearly anything start to become possible with the power of the PAS engine.
    The Q - from the days of the monochrome C-Touch it was possible to integrate minder - aka Comfort to C-Touch via the c-bus interface. This was done via 2 - applications, 1 and 208 - App 1 for zone status feedback and Security App 208 for keypad emulation etc.
    Nowadays the color touch screen become very popular and this unit is basically using HomeGate - in which case you loose control - emulation of alarm keypad.

Homegate, in the beginning did not support the Security Application (208) format.
    Application 1 works as it use the same format as lighting app.

I was just wondering if this is still the case and if anybody got any news what is going on as we are a few years and loads of new releases down the line.

louis, Apr 1, 2007
  2. louis

Darren Senior Member

There is work being done on the Security Application to improve the integration between security panels and the touch screens. We can't give any details yet, so stay tuned...

Darren, Apr 2, 2007
  3. louis

wanricky

Is there any information on programming the C-Bus Touch Screens to control Clipsal's security panel (with their own C-Bus interface board)?

wanricky, Oct 8, 2007
  4. louis

Darren Senior Member

A new version of PICED will be available soon which will allow the simple control of Security panels via the Security Application.

Darren, Oct 15, 2007
  5. louis

wanricky

Thank you. It is a good news that we could do it in a simple way.

Someone has shown me a testing example using application 1 and 208, but of course there is no other information or support, so I better wait for the official way of doing at my client's home.

wanricky, Oct 15, 2007
Ask a Question