HomeGate memory dimmer possible?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by ssaunders, Feb 20, 2009.

1. ssaunders

ssaunders

Hi Chaps and Chapettes,

In HomeGate 3.9, I'm struggling to implement a Memory Dimmer 'key' function like in Saturn switches. Using HomeGate, a simple press of a dimmer key will send the level to 100%. Another press will send to 0%. Is there a way to have a single control doing simple press toggle between 0% and a memory value, whilst retaining dimmer (just like a Saturn key), or must I set up a preset key (without memory) to avoid startling the local gazelles with full power, along with a separate pair of up/down controls?

As a secondary question, if I can utilise a memory function, instead of preset, can this be synchronised with the memory level stored in a Saturn?

Thanks in advance,
    S.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    ssaunders, Feb 20, 2009
  2. ssaunders

Darren Senior Member

HomeGate does not support a memory dimmer because you can easily have multiple presets and sliders. We do get asked for it from time to time, so maybe we will do it one day. Does anyone else think this is worthwhile?

This is never going to be possible.

Darren, Feb 20, 2009
Ask a Question