HomeGate Button "Pressed Effect"

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by rhamer, Feb 23, 2014.

1. rhamer

rhamer

I am working on a Homegate project and I'm trying to figure out if I can configure a "Pressed Effect" when a button is pressed.

What I actually mean by Pressed Effect is some sort of visual feedback to show the button has actually been pressed. typically this could be an image change, or an image offset or colour change or whatever.

The only thing I can find so far is the Active/Inactive image settings, however these seem to relate to the underlying group address state (at least with up/down buttons) which does not do what I want.

Regardless of the state of what is being controlled by the button, I want to get some visual feedback that shows the users finger is pressing the button.

Is this possible, and if so how?

Regards

Rohan

rhamer, Feb 23, 2014
  2. rhamer

Matty

Hi Rohan.

In the component properties navigate to the status tab, change 'status indication control' from 'automatic' to 'click'.

Regards,

Matty

Matty, Feb 24, 2014
  3. rhamer

rhamer

Ah, your a star, thanks Matty.

Cheers

Rohan

rhamer, Feb 24, 2014
Ask a Question