Homegate and Touch screen schedules

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Nikos, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Nikos

Nikos

I have an installation with a monochrome touch screen and homegate running on a PC. In the touch screen I have some schedules and some "enable" groups for them. The problem is that I want to control the "enable" groups from homegate too but when you start the homegate although it does load the state of all the groups used by the units (Relay, dimmer ?) it doesn?t read the state of the groups that the touch screen keeps("enable" groups) so it?s impossible to modify the triggers from the homegate.

Nikos, Oct 5, 2007
  2. Nikos

Darren Senior Member

You can use the Load Monitor form to select which Group Addresses you wish to "restore" the levels of following a power failure.

Darren, Oct 15, 2007
  3. Nikos

Nikos

Hello Darren thank you for your reply.

I've tried the path you recomend but I think it's not the answer to my problems.Because this way the state of the loads is stored in a file and when you restart the Homegate this file is read and the loads states are restored. In my case (not a power failure) the load state could be changed(from Touch screen) while the homegate is still off so when the Homegate is on it will read the state from the file but that won't be the real state of the load.

regards Nikos

Nikos, Oct 15, 2007
Ask a Question