Holding current scene with Multisensor trigger.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dalejw, May 21, 2014.

1. dalejw

dalejw

Hi folks, new around here.

Just finished my cbus basics course and want to get a firm grip on what's possible without logic before I do my touchscreen and logic courses next month. I'm at that frustrating stage of the learning curve where I don't know what I don't know :)

I've got a test setup in my shed which I'm setting myself scenarios to try and program and I've come across one that I'm not sure is possible yet. Here's the scenario.

I have a DLT with 4 scenes stored in it one of which is "All on" (255) and one of which is "All off" (000). 2 others are at different stages of dimming (that correspond to the values for 25% and 50%). I have a multisensor on the roof which triggers the "All on" scene with a retrigger timer each time it sees movement. When the timer runs out it it switches them all off.

Now if I select another dimmed scene, when the PIR sees movement it triggers the "All on" scene.

What I'm trying to achieve is when the sensor sees the first movement it triggers the "All on" scene. If another scene is selected it holds that scene until it sees no movement for the timer duration and switches everything off.

Is this possible without logic? No need to go into detail, a simple yes or no would be great. I'm keen to work it out but down't want to bash my head against a wall if it can't be done.

Cheers!

dalejw, May 21, 2014
Ask a Question