Help me with this logic

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by zip_cool, Sep 29, 2006.

1. zip_cool

zip_cool

Hello collegeues, pls help me with this logic.
    i have connect a line or RGB light ant motion sensor in a c- bus. there is 10 group of RGB light, and ten motion sensor, what i want to get it for example, when there is a movement in sensor no.1 than the group 1 light change to red, other group still remain in they colour(for ex: green for other 9 group). then when ppl walk thhrough the line, a motion detect in sensor no 2, the RGB light group to turn to Red, group 1 back to previously colour(green and other grup remain the same = green colour)

the basic is when there is a movement detect by a sensor, the sensor control grup lamp change colour. i have try to do this in pascal but it seem doesn work. any one can help me, or give advice.

thanks.. sorry for my bad english..

zip_cool, Sep 29, 2006
  2. zip_cool

Phil.H

I am sure the logic engine can easily do what you are looking for. Unfortunately you will need to describe the functional flow a little clearer before some logic can be worked out.

I have previously posted that it is useless trying to write code until you have your functional requirement worked out from every possible angle :)

Phil.H, Sep 29, 2006
  3. zip_cool

TheBear

The easy one...
    10 Scenes, each with 1 relevant GA set to RGB=RED, trigger relevant scene with a sensor!
    This will work for 1 person at a time crossing your sensors path.

Now for the big challenge... for 10 ppl crosing u'll need 1024 (2 to the power 10) scenes to cover all possibilities....:eek:

TheBear, Sep 30, 2006
  4. zip_cool

richy

Its a little hard to understand the full functionality.

Functionality wise, I gather, each motion sensor determines the state of its respective RGB light, but then also reverts all the other lights back to there original or previous state.

Before you go any further, map out your logic. So you and we know what you want to achieve clearly.

Also, Scenes would be the best method to get the functionaliy, as I have understood it so far. But untill you map out your logic ... its a little hard.

E.g. A) what happens when two or more people are picked up byt the sensors at exactly the same time ???

richy, Oct 2, 2006
  5. zip_cool

zip_cool

basiccly is like this, when there is a movement detect by the sensor, the red light is on, and until 5 sec no movement the light is back to the begining position. if there is 2 or more sensor detect a movement in the same time, all the light control by the sensor is turn to red color.. the distance between each sensor is about 5 meters in a line... seem like a walkpoint in the showroom..

zip_cool, Oct 2, 2006
  6. zip_cool

zip_cool

thanks all, i have get the solution already. and it more advanced.. :D

zip_cool, Oct 17, 2006
Ask a Question