Help! About C-Lution

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by wangjing, Feb 22, 2005.

1. wangjing

wangjing

Hi
    PLS Help me about C-lution.
    I can't use "Timer" program with C-lution,can you help me how write 'timer' program with c-lution.

wangjing, Feb 22, 2005
  2. wangjing

JackD

Timer in C-Lution

There are no "timer" components in the C-Lution package. However you can implement a timer using cicode. The Beer Brewing Tutorial which was included in the course shows an example of this. You can also use animation components to show something which runs like a timer. What specifically did you want to know?

JackD, Feb 23, 2005
  3. wangjing

wangjing

1. Would you tell me how to control the time with on /off Light in the week?

2. Can you help me write mode control Procedure with on/off Light use in cicode?

Thanks for your help.

wangjing, Feb 23, 2005
  4. wangjing

wangjing

this problem is every urgent, thaks for help of everyone know

please replay ASAP

THANKS

wangjing, Feb 25, 2005
  5. wangjing

Richo

This forum is not an official support channel and as C-Lution is an OEM product you may not find much help with the product here.

I suggest you contact your local CIS support centre and discuss your support options with them.

Richo, Feb 25, 2005
  6. wangjing

wangjing

because i can not find any support centre help me in china, if you know please help me. Thank you every much.

wangjing, Feb 25, 2005
  7. wangjing

Richo

You have contacted CIS China and they won't or can't help you? It is highly unlikely you will find much help for that product on this forum. C-Lution is an OEM product (made by somebody else) and therefore the engineering persons on this forum are very unfamiliar with the product.

I'm sure if you contact CIS they can arrange some sort of support, or direct you to aplace you can get support.

Richo, Feb 27, 2005
  8. wangjing

UncleDick

Contact CIS China

Jing contact Simon Ye at Clipsal Intergrated Systems China, he will be able to put you in contact with installers in China and Hong Kong who have experience with using C-Lution

[email protected]

As the C-Lution product is based on the Citect SCADA package CIS recommend that anyone wanting to use the C-Lution software should first attend a Citect training course to learn how the software is configured and what options are available. The C-Lution product was released to be used by experienced Citect users, CIS do not offer C-Lution training.

UncleDick, Feb 28, 2005
Ask a Question