heating / cooling integration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ICS-GS, May 12, 2009.

1. ICS-GS

ICS-GS

Has anyone successfully integrated to BRAEMAR ducted heating? and BREEZAIR evap cooling?

Any tips or tricks?

ICS-GS, May 12, 2009
  2. ICS-GS

Charlie Crackle

It took quite some time to find out but you can use the Industrial Wall Control IWC05 with the residential EVAP coolers. it then gives you inputs and outputs to control the device.

One of the advantages of the IWC05 over the residential controller is you can either control tracking Temperature or Humidity. where the residential controler only does temperature.

Charles

Charlie Crackle, May 13, 2009
  3. ICS-GS

ICS-GS

Thanks Charlie,

No idea how you stumbled across it, but thanks.

Now we just wait for the heating bit...

I managed to download a set of instructions for this, and the temp & humidity feedback is via a high speed input, i have attached the "destruction's". The big question is, does anyone know if a GIM or bus coupler is capable of this sort of switching frequency?

Thanks

Grant.

Attached Files:

ICS-GS, May 14, 2009
  4. ICS-GS

Charlie Crackle

I kept ringing there sales department hoping to get different people and hopefully some one who knew something and not the standard answer of "NO automation control"

It just happened that the person who wrote the software for the unit over heard my telephone call and then asked to speak to me !

Pure luck

Charles

Charlie Crackle, May 17, 2009
Ask a Question