Heater timer

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by poldim, Nov 2, 2016.

1. poldim

poldim

I want to have a timer that I can enable and have it run every i minutes for l minutes between the hours of start and stop and have it turn off when it finishes a cycle.

Typical use case is say we go to bed sometime between 10 and midnight. I want to enable the timer and have it run if 15 min immediately to warm up the room a bit and then again every three hours until 9AM where it will turn off completely until the timer (or schedule) is re-enabled via wiser.

Can this be done?

poldim, Nov 2, 2016
  2. poldim

Ashley

Create a schedule that repeats every i minutes. For the event select the Pulse command with a duration of l. Enable and disable it with another schedule.

Ashley, Nov 2, 2016
  3. poldim

poldim

Is there a way to make it stop the schesule after completion of a whole cycle? So if it is turned off while it is pulsed on, that it will still turn off the pulse without having to do it manually?

poldim, Nov 10, 2016
  4. poldim

Ashley

Once a pulse command is initiated it will run to completion unless another command is received on that group address, which will then override the pulse command final level. So if you disable the schedule, the pulse command will continue to run. If you want to stop it when you disable the schedule, just set the level to zero.

Ashley, Nov 10, 2016
Ask a Question