Hacking the system!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aafana, May 9, 2024.

1. aafana

aafana

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a proposal where demonstrating the robust security of the C-Bus home automation system is essential. I'd appreciate your insights on the following:

1. Known Vulnerabilities: Are there specific security weaknesses within the C-Bus system?
    2. Preventive Measures: What are the best practices and tools for protecting C-Bus systems from unauthorized access?
    3. Real-Life Security Implementations: Any examples or case studies on securing the C-Bus system effectively?
    Your expertise will help ensure the security and success of this project. Thanks for your input!

aafana, May 9, 2024
  2. aafana

Ashley

It is not approproate to discuss security issues on an open forum. I suggest you contact Cbus Technical Support directly about your specific requirements.

Ashley, May 9, 2024
  3. aafana

Wonkey

After talking to Tech support you may want to point your customers at some useful marketing info of some high profile sites with C-Bus.
    See here

https://updates.clipsal.com/Clipsal...nity C-Bus Architectural Dimmer Brochure2.pdf
    taken from said info:
    Clipsal C-Bus has a long history of successful installations for commercial buildings, providing the lighting control solutions for worldwide iconic structures, from The Sydney Opera House, 10 Downing Street and Stadium Australia to The McLaren Formula 1 Technology Centre UK, NRMA House Sydney and Cisco Bangalore, for example.

Wonkey, May 10, 2024
Ask a Question