Graph Component in Homegate

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by abg, Mar 18, 2009.

1. abg

abg

I have a graph component that displays a reading from a water pressure sensor. I only want it to update every 12 hours. If I set this to 12 hours in the Graph options tab all works fine except that the first 'reading' when connecting to c-gate is not displayed for 12 hours.

Not sure if this is a bug as such but it would be helpful if the initial reading was displayed (on connection) and then every 'x' hours/minutes after? Is there any way this can be changed so that it displays the reading when first initialised?

abg, Mar 18, 2009
  2. abg

Darren Senior Member

We will see if this can be done. The only down-side to this is that at the time of start-up, some data will not yet be known:
    1. All C-Bus data is unknown until the C-Bus Module has finished the start-up discovery process.
    2. Air Conditioning and measurement data will not be known until the first broadcast.
    3. Monitor data will not be known until the first poll.

This could result in the first data point being invalid (generally 0).

Darren, Mar 19, 2009
Ask a Question