Gone Crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by djboloor, Nov 9, 2008.

1. djboloor

djboloor

:confused: I am working on a project where i am supplying dimming system for them along with the integration of 3rd party system. Now My question is- after connecting and terminating all the required cables properly one of my volatge free relays is acting up as the indicators zip to and fro from channel 1 to channel 8. It started up like that when given power. What can i do to solve this problem?
    I even tried remove the bus connection and rechecked the wiring for any a miss and also the system if terminated wrong. Does somebody have an answer for this. A quick response is highly appreciated

Thanks.

djboloor, Nov 9, 2008
  2. djboloor

SeamlessAutomation

Gone Crazy Possible Solution

Hi Mate,

How many relays do you have in total? if you have a few then i would suggest the unit is possibly faulty, if it is the only relay you have then check remote on / remote off wiring, remote on usually switches all the channels on a relay either on or off, it could be a number of things possibly even 3rd party equipment but again if only one relay is doing this and others are not i would try replacing it....

SeamlessAutomation, Nov 9, 2008
Ask a Question