Factory Reset

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by xrmichael, May 28, 2014.

1. xrmichael

xrmichael

[​IMG]I have a site with 3 failed DLTS' in one week 2 of them show in toolkit but with a part name of !!!!!# so I cannot open them, is there a way to force them to reset or do they need a flash header or something to programme them ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    xrmichael, May 28, 2014
  2. xrmichael

daniel C-Busser Moderator

Hi xrmichael,

First off, sorry for the inconvenience but can you please redownload C-Bus Toolkit 1.13.2. It looks like you got yesterday's build but there was an update overnight. This update allows you to factory reset the eDLT unit from the dialog.

Having said that, you have noted that you can't open the dialog in the first place. Regarding that garbled text, assuming it is not a hardware failure I have only seen that caused by 2 things before:

1) There is a Prolific USB adapter being used: http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11896

2) The C-Gate config file is non-default. Try deleting C:\Clipsal\C-Gate2\CGateConfig.txt (back it up first). Restarting the C-Gate service will recreate a new config file.

If this doesn't help I'm afraid you may need to pursue this through Technical Support.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    daniel, May 29, 2014
Ask a Question