'EReadError'

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by joshl, May 5, 2013.

1. joshl

joshl

Hi All

Just wondering what could have caused the error :( Circa was working fine last week, the program opens, this message appears when the "transfer to unit" button is clicked in the toolbar

Exception 'EReadError' in module CIRCA.exe at 0002989F
    Error reading ComComboBox.ComProperty: COM Port Error: WriteFile function failed on registry read

Module: UNKNOWN, Source: UNKNOWN, Line UNKNOWN
    Procedure: UNKNOWN

Tried uninstalling and re-installing, still the same problem.

Thanks, hope you can help

joshl, May 5, 2013
  2. joshl

Newman

This is a bit of a long shot, but does your computer have a serial port of some sort? The absence of a serial port (USB converter or otherwise) has caused an issue in the past.

Newman, May 22, 2013
  3. joshl

Jakey

Hi there

I too am having this same issue, every time i try to connect to the unit i get the exact same error?

Ive had this issue from the start, i cant get it to work at all and when i plug in the USB cable Windows tells me that it cannot install the driver because it is not digitally signed... My PC is a Samsung 700t Slate

Any help will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Jakey, Jun 1, 2013
Ask a Question