Enable schedules - Away scene

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by mick, Mar 20, 2021.

1. mick

mick

Hi all,
    I feel like I'm missing something simple here
    I'm trying to emulate an away mode ( simple button press on the ipad when the client goes away it would trigger it ) this would then trigger a few schedules that turn on and off different groups of lights at scheduled times while the client is away.
    does anyone know if its possible to enable/disable schedules or scenes in the shac via a button press. I could then use this button to enable a schedule ( or multiple schedules would be preferred ) which would then turn lights on and off.
    when the away button is turned off then none of the schedules would be enabled.
    without scripting ( which I'm not familiar with ) is there a simple process to do this
    i know with things like pir's there are enable group addresses so would think something similar would work to enable the schedules
    would appreciate any help with this

mick, Mar 20, 2021
  2. mick

MadMal

Hey Mick - not sure if you have sorted this one.

No I am not aware of any way it can be done without at least some scripting ...

PM me if you want me to add some scripting to a device or two for this function - is standard on all my builds these days ...

MadMal, Jul 7, 2021
    Dinesh_Schneider likes this.
  3. mick

mick

Hi Mal,
    You are correct it does require some Lua scripting, I've since achieved this and works really well, I also add it to most of my new builds now.

mick, Jul 7, 2021
  4. mick

Dinesh_Schneider

Hello sir this same issues I am facing plz provide any support regarding this

Hello everyone

Here I am using NAC/ SHAC of clipsal recently I am facing some problems regarding this controller like
    1. Client is asking for all lights status on single when they are in active mode.
    2. All Client is asking for Alaxa integration.
    3. Away mode for scheduling.

If any driver is available in your inbox plz share I am ready for purchase. Plz provide any support regarding this.

Dinesh_Schneider, Sep 10, 2021
  5. mick

mick

Hi Dinesh, where are you located and where is the job located. ??
    For the away mode for scheduling it involves a lua module and specific scripting to each project, might be best if you can DM or email me and we can discuss this further.
    I'm sure we will be able to help as we have done this for several projects now

mick, Sep 13, 2021
Ask a Question